The company is aware of the importance of environmental protection, especially in the field of printing and producing colorful, of a high definition quality and appearance of labels for food and drinks. For this reason, Top Label applies the Environmental Management System in accordance with the criteria of the International Standard ISO 14001:2015. The Environmental Management System covers the whole of company's activities.
The company's management is bound to:
- Adhere strictly to the rules relating to environmental activities
- Value the impact on the environment with the aim of reducing or even eliminate them
- Aim actively at the protection of environment and pollution prevention
- Set goals, aiming at continuous improvement
With the above commitments, the company's goals are the following:
- Implementation of activities related to energy saving measures, reduction of water consumption, proper management and reduction of waste and sewage
- Maintaining of air quality
- Training and encouragement for employees' participation in the Environmental Management System
- Keep stakeholders informed about the company's environmental activities aiming at encouraging their active participation.
- Comply with the current legislative and regulatory requirements
The above objectives of our policy are implemented through the development of clear and measurable objectives, by regularly checking the environmental parameters and the results of the interventions, by checking the adequacy of the Enviromental Management System and reviewing regularly the targets which have been set in order to improve them.